You have nothing in your cart.
Jump Start with Career Coach Shawn Tolleson
Saturday, August 25, 2012 9:00a
This event is in the past.
Jump Start With Shawn
Early Bird Price of $549 is good through Friday February 1st (normal price is $599)
DATES: Saturday and Sunday, Feb 9th and 10th from 9am to 6pm. Four subsequent Wednesday evenings, Feb 13th, 20th and 27th, and March 6th.
Jump Start™ Your Dream Career Now!
Enough with dreaming about your career! Let’s actually roll up your sleeves and accomplish your big dreams!
In Jump Start™ we tackle both your plan-- your goal and your strategy, and your execution--how you play your game. It’s 30 hours of coaching in a small group setting. That’s less than $20/hour for coaching!
In Jump Start™ you will:
• Zero in on your next career breakthrough and formulate a strong plan to accomplish it.
• Uncover your brand and learn how to share it powerfully and effectively so that people know exactly what roles and jobs you are perfect for.
• Learn the skill of Pitching Yourself Powerfully™ so that you can authentically sell yourself with ease in any situation.
• Identify who you need to know and learn strategies for getting into relationship with the people who can hire you.
• Learn how to stop yourself from procrastinating and get back into action quickly and powerfully.
• Learn how to make requests that are both bold and appropriate so that you get a "yes."
• Create new relationships that will support you for the rest of your career.
• Learn to build powerful teams around you and enroll mentors to guide and advise you.
• Plug into a community of committed high-achievers who support you and hold you accountable no matter how you are feeling.
• Get lots of individualized coaching, strategizing, and support!
In the August Jump Start™ at Actor’s Key:
John Schafferbooked a juicy role on NBC’s Partners.
Rachel Standersigned with new representation.
Will Hawkessigned with new representation.
Joanne Adolfoenrolled a new high-level mentor who responded less than 24 hours after she sent her mentor letter.
And much more!
What people are saying…
"If I had to describe the Jump Start™ experience in one word, it would be transformative… My only regret is that I didn’t enroll sooner."
--Tara von Baron, director
“I increased my auditions by 60% in the first 7 months of this year over the entire 12 months of last year. I increased my bookings by 30% in the same time period. What you learn in Jump Start™ will not only transform your career, it will transform your life. I wish I’d had these tools years ago!”
--Patrick Gorman, actor, 55 years in SAG and 27 years member of the Academy, 100’s of credits from Three Days of the Condor to Gettysburg to Parks and Recreation.
Career Coach Shawn Tolleson and her company Strategy Coaching™ have worked with thousands of individuals in the entertainment industry in causing career breakthroughs that take individuals to the next level. She has coached actors from being on the outside of the industry, looking for a “break,” to being working professionals who book TV, film and commercials regularly and make their livings as actors. She has coached writers to securing TV staff writing jobs, directors to attaching star actors to their projects, and producers to securing financing for their projects. She has coached cinematographers and DPs to booking their dreams jobs, and to breaking through to a whole new level of work—quality, consistency and prestige. Recently, her clients have booked jobs working with Julia Roberts, Tarsem, Peter Berg, Ray Liotta, Jay Mohr and on shows for AMC, ABC, FOX, and more. She regularly speaks to packed auditoriums at Women In Film, AFTRA, SAG, Scriptwriter’s Network, Alameda Writer’s Group, LA Film School, National University, and more. www.strategy-coaching.net
PLEASE NOTE: All information is current as of when the Casting Director is booked for the workshop. We are not responsible for casting directors changing offices/projects! GENERAL RULES Each of our Casting Director Teachers are scheduled in advance. If there are changes to their schedules or the shows they work on, we cannot be held responsible- this is truly part of the business, and the shows are there to let you know their experience as you choose who you want to learn from. We will try to get you as much information as quickly as we can if there are any changes. If casting directors have to cancel unexpectedly we will inform you ASAP and reschedule. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!