You have nothing in your cart.
Monday, August 6, 2012 8:00p
This event is in the past.
Greg Salmon is a CASTING ASSOCIATE at a Daytime Drama (check castingabout.com or IMDB.com to see which one, and to view his prior credits).
Ages 14 and up and adults!
- Opening remarks including reading of disclaimer
- Covering (but not limited to) such topics as:
- Audition techniques for on camera auditions
- The business of acting
- Office etiquette
- Demystifying the audition process
- Types of roles; Contract, Principal, U-5
- Daytime Production Process / Shooting Schedule
- Marketing Trends and Techniques (Postcards, social media, demo reels)
- Headshot / Resume suggestions
- General industry trends
- General Q & A
- Performance of scenes
o All scenes MUST BE from roles that have already been cast and aired
o Actors perform scenes for one on one with a reader
o Each actor receives individual feedback on their work and redirection is given
This follows with the normal syllabus/format on The Actor's Key websites, and can be viewed at https://www.actorskey.com/syllabus
PLEASE NOTE: All information is current as of when the Casting Director is booked for the workshop. We are not responsible for casting directors changing offices/projects! GENERAL RULES Each of our Casting Director Teachers are scheduled in advance. If there are changes to their schedules or the shows they work on, we cannot be held responsible- this is truly part of the business, and the shows are there to let you know their experience as you choose who you want to learn from. We will try to get you as much information as quickly as we can if there are any changes. If casting directors have to cancel unexpectedly we will inform you ASAP and reschedule. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!