You have nothing in your cart.
Visit our West LA location:
How To Sign Up
You MUST be a member to sign up for a workshop. Please click on BECOME A MEMBER to sign up.
To search for a specific workshop, just type the name of the instructor or any other pertinent info (ie, "AGENT" or "HEAD CD") in the SEARCH box at the top right of this page, and any title with that word in it will pop up.
You will receive a confirmation email and your workshop/class/seminar will immediately show up under your MY WORKSHOPS account section. Please double check that you receive this confirmation and see what you signed up for in your MY WORKSHOPS to ensure that you have completed the registration process.
Below are the steps to sign up for a workshop. If you have credits, those will be applied right away. If there is a difference, or you do not have credits, you will need to pay with a credit card.
A)The steps are:
1. Sign in, then click on the workshop you want, then on the button that says "REGISTER " (it's orange)
The orange button will then turn to a big green rectangle- see below for an example:
The item has been added to your cart.
Saturday, September 25, 2010 2:00p
This event is in your cart.
2. Then, on the left, look at MY CART. You'll see this workshop is now in it. If you want to add more, just repeat this step with the other workshops. When you are done, click on the orange CHECK OUT button on the left, which is just below where it says MY CART.
You will then see this:
3. On the far right (and it's not showing up in here for some reason, but it SHOULD be there on the webpage), you will see an orange button that says CHECK OUT. Click on it.
4. It now says "CONFIRM". Click on it again.
5. It now says "PURCHASE", with the words "click only once" above it. When you click on PURCHASE, you have purchased the workshop. You should have an order confirmation in your email within 2 minutes, and the workshops will show up in your MY WORKSHOPS section.
Let us know if this doesn't work for any reason immediately- because of the high demand of workshops, and the large waitlists, there may be occasions when you put something in your cart, and when you check out, it does not confirm you because someone beat you to the spot.
Please ALWAYS do these "self checks" to make sure that your purchase went through.
We have a set limit of people for each workshop, and hate when someone shows up only to find that their purchase didn't go through, and we can't let them in!